In conjunction with the 2019 fiscal year Community Health Needs Assessment, Geisinger and its partners, Allied Services and Evangelical Community Hospital, invite you to join with other regional community partners for conversation about our research findings from the CHNA, the impact and challenges of health needs in our community and how we can increase collaboration to address community health needs.
Partner Forums will be held on six dates across the region. Please register for the session nearest to your community using the links below.
- Register: Tues., Jan. 9, 8:30-11am in Camp Hill (Cumberland County)
- Register: Wed., Jan. 10, 8:30-11am in Kulpmont (Northumberland County)
- Register: Fri., Jan. 12, 8:30-11am in Lewistown (Mifflin County)
- Register: Tues., Jan. 16, 8:30-11am in Lewisburg (Union County)
- Register: Thurs., Jan. 25, 2-4:30pm in Dickson City (Lackawanna County)
- Register: Wed., Jan. 31, 2-4:30pm in Wilkes-Barre (Luzerne County)
- Welcome and refreshments
- Presentation of research findings from the FY2019 CHNA, in progress
- Large and small group facilitated dialogue to discuss asset mapping, high need populations, community health priorities and collaboration
- Closing discussion: Making collective impact
Your participation and input will help guide regional community health improvement planning and identify opportunities for local collaboration.
We encourage you to share this invitation with your colleagues and others who may be interested in attending. There is no fee to attend, but registration is required.
We look forward to continued collaboration with our community partners in this essential work! For more information about the CHNA, please visit https://www.geisinger.org/about-geisinger/in-our-community/chna or contact Allison Clark, Geisinger Community Benefit Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.