The American Red Cross Ready Rating program is a free, self-guided program designed to help businesses, organizations and schools become better prepared for emergencies. Members complete a ReadyGo or ReadyAdvance assessment and have access to tools, tips and best practices to help improve their level of preparedness.
A free webinar will be held September 13th at noon to review how to improve your small businesses’ level of emergency preparedness.
Topics will include:
- Online and self-paced, free membership program – readyrating.org
- Self-Assessments uniquely quantify an organization’s level of preparedness.
- Customized reports with feedback help members plan improvement.
- Create basic or detailed Emergency Action Plans.
- Resource Center with 60+ tools help members implement their emergency preparedness program
Presenter: Erika Wolfe, Disaster Program Manager, PA Rivers Chapter, American Red Cross
Click here for more information and to register.