Members Learn About the Chamber’s Various Offerings and Benefits
Members enjoyed a hearty lunch from Berrigan’s Subs and learned about all of the various benefits available to them as Chamber members at the Member Orientation on Thursday, Aug. 24, held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomsburg (pictured) and sponsored by U.S. Gypsum, Kawneer and Bloomsburg University.
A presentation detailed all of the various opportunities for members and/or their organizations to:
– Increase their business’ exposure
– Build business relationships through networking events
– Learn about various issues of consequence to the business community through the various educational programs offered by the Chamber
– Utilize the Chamber’s many informational resources to assist them in various aspects of their business
– Potentially decrease costs and save money through the Chamber’s affinity programs through ChamberChoice, including the Penn National business insurance program and the OnDemand Energy program
– Use the Chamber to advocate for or against a specific policy, ordinance or piece of legislation that could potentially impact their business, either positively or negatively
If you weren’t able to make it to the event, but would be interested in hearing a customized version of the presentation and learning about additional ways the Chamber can benefit your business that you may not already be aware of, please contact Matt Beltz at 570-784-2522 or by email to schedule a meeting.